“You can’t have your cake and eat it too” is a phrase often heard by professionals trying to manage their career, family, friends and their own personal time. This balancing act of juggling priorities, client expectations, family obligations and maybe even some downtime can lead to staff burnout, frustration and generally feeling pretty “crummy” at the end of the day.
Delegating administrative tasks including qualifying leads, scheduling appointments, or even simple after-hours message taking, allows you to maintain a professional and personal image. By being available 24/7/365 even if you’re not, also allows for you to retain and attract more clients looking for your services by being a warm voice on the phone regardless of the time of day.
An answering service allows for all of this to happen. With dedicated Agents, you’re able to mix work and life in the best way to suit you. From after-hours, overflow, or dedicated 24/7 Virtual Receptionist support, there’s no boxed recipe for all companies. Here is what we can do to make your life easier, while maintaining the productivity you need for overall business success:
1) We can help you avoid distractions: Whether you need to focus on a client, work on financials, or be on the job site we can take your calls, ensuring you’re not distracted by phone calls when you need to be focused.
2) Allowing you to work on the go: Who doesn’t want to know that their work is being taken care of by a team of courteous Agents while you relax on the beach, take a late lunch or put in a round of golf.
3) Save you money: As you only pay for the time that our Agents are in your account and taking messages, you don’t have to worry about vacation time, sick time, and full time wages of another staff member in house. We seamlessly represent your office, so clients aren’t aware they’re not speaking to your receptionist.
4) We’re programming private eyes: This allows for you to dictate your terms for your unique business. We ensure that every question or scenario is covered, and if we need to dig down for more effective ways to manage your calls, we do.
5) Relieving stress: Know that we’re here 24/7/365 and whether you’re in peak season, swamped by leads or clients, or just need to focus on a family in need, you can be confident that every potential client is treated respectfully, professionally and you can offer customer service on a higher level.
Missing calls leads to lost opportunities. Having a telephone answering service ensure that you’re able to be there for your clients and customers is truly a piece of cake!